San Jose, California

All I can say is find someone else. They offer to help you with finding an inspector or whatever to do work and charge you twice as much as anyone else. I would like to give an example : fire place repair $3300.00 dollars was the estimate from their people and when I did my own research you can get the whole fire place for $1700.00.

When you go to their web site or yelp you will find reviews and I would bet anything that their own employees put in positive reviews. I personally have nothing good to say except " never sign anything they give you ". Then when you get the inspectors report it is all jumbled up and very confusing, very unprofessional.

The worst part is it's not even close to being over.

DO YOUR SELF A FAVOR AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE........YOU WILL SAVE MONEY AND BE HAPPY.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of alain pinel realtors estimate. Alain Pinel Realtors needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned alain pinel realtors estimate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Alain Pinel Realtors.

Had an Experience with Alain Pinel Realtors?

Comments

Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more Greystar - Sandpiper, Arvada Co Disgust, Mold, Filth and lack of Mangement Greystar "I have only lived at Sandpiper for a short period of time however my roommate has lived there a little longer and since our lease isn't up for a few..." Read more ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more Box Office Tickets - Burned for 120.00 when tickets were only 29 - 37 tops Box Office Tickets "I went online to To Aztec Theatre Box Office in San Antonio Tx.i clicked on telephone number to call aztec and did not know it was calling Box Office Tickets..." Read more Offerup - I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by payi Offerup "I already purchased his iPhone which was 200 dollars by paying with cashapp. The original price for the iPhone was 400 dollars. I sent him an offer of 200 he..." Read more